ITIN Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Acceptance Agents Training Course
- It is increasing the availability of individual ITIN services across the country, particularly in communities with high ITIN use. Since the Service is actively recruiting certification acceptance agents.
- Obtain certification as Acceptance Agent to facilitate the application process by reviewing the required documents, authenticating the identity when it can, and submitting the completed forms to the IRS.
A certification acceptance agent is a person or entity (company or organization) who, pursuant to a written agreement with the IRS, is authorized to assist individuals and aliens who are not entitled to a social security number but still need a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to file a Form 1040 and other tax lists.
We are receiving registrations at this time contact Emma Melendez at the following email: Emma@latinxtraining.com
Chapter covered each week:
1. Role of the ITIN Acceptance Agent and the ITIN process practice
2. Complementation of Form W-7 reasons for request practice
3. Exceptions when filling out form W-7 practice
4. Line-by-line instructions for completing form W-7 practice
5. ITIN documentation practice
6. Completing form W-7 from line 6e to 6g practice
7. Signature Requirements practice
8. Exclusive use of the ITIN acceptance agent practice
9. Revision of Form W-7, Top 10 Errors practice
10. ITIN Acceptance Agent - Summary practice
Suena muy bien todo