50 full focus hours in small business bookkeeping class. In this intensive course you will learn the fundamentals of accounting to become an efficient bookkeeper.
Requirements to take the course:
If you agree to these requirements, please purchase the corresponding course. If you do not meet the requirements, you will not be able to be included in the bookkeeping course.
- Have a high school diploma or 3 years experience preparing taxes.
- Have a computer or laptop with a camera, microphone, and headphones.
- Be in a place free from interruptions.
- Have a strong internet connection either with direct cable or wifi that is not weak.
- Get to class on time.
- Complete the established sessions.
Course dates and schedule
- Saturdays and Sundays from September 17 to October 31.
- Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Logistics and Technological Advice for 12 months: Our team of accountants and professionals will be available to answer any question related to the entire bookkeeping course and the modules included.
- Online professional profile: All your professional information will be included in an Exclusive Group of Professionals where Hispanic small business owners can access their services. This exclusive group will be online under the LatinXtraining.com page. The participant must accept to be included in this group of Bookkeeping professionals.
- QuickBooks or Xero Certifications: You choose the certification you want for the accounting system you are going to use to do the bookkeeping of the company. During this course, you will receive the certification process directly from Intuit for QuickBooks and from Xero.
- Choice of Business Entities: In this module we will explain in detail the different business entities and their tax consequences. When a client contacts you for a business idea, you will be able to explain the options and consequences of each business entity and which will be the most appropriate to meet the objectives required by the client and to benefit from their legal protection.
- Preparation of Corporate Taxes: After having made the business accounting, now it is necessary to prepare the corporate tax returns depending on the type of business entity you have. In this module, you will learn the forms you should use and, above all, how to implement the accounting data to prepare the corporate payroll.
- Creation of business entities: In this module you will learn the step by step of the complete package for the creation of an entity, to ensure that the client has everything required to run his company under the regulations of both federal and state governments and local.